News:
November 18, 2017, 12:22:14 PM


Click Here For Custom Graphics!

Author Topic: **Struggle Buggy**  (Read 16136 times)

Offline HEYzipupyourfly

  • Official NEJ Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3009
    • photobucket
Re: **Struggle Buggy**
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2014, 09:22:03 AM »
yes john, its been a process with other stuff getting in the way.
todd, I KNOW.

And the gold car is what Cooper's formula 5000 car looked like back in 69'
found in a barn the way you see it and restored completely over the course of 3-4 years.
was run with the small block chevy, hillborn injection, those are hand bent headers(they fill with sand, cap ends, heat up and hammer), magnesium wheels and uprights.

I once read in a bathroom stall, "You can't rush perfection"

Offline jeepgod

  • Guest
  • Posts: 3141
  • nothing to see here
Re: **Struggle Buggy**
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2014, 11:24:29 AM »
yes john, its been a process with other stuff getting in the way.
todd, I KNOW.






Someone has to do it. This place is dead since the old crew moved on
DISCLAIMER: 90% of the time the things i write on this forum are meant as a joke! Please be advised that these jokes are not meant to upset or hurt any one individual. if i offend you i am sorry. the other 10% of the time i am serious. if you are unsure pm me and i will be glad to explain.  thxs

Offline jps4jeep

  • Founding Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 12227
  • Average at best
Re: **Struggle Buggy**
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2014, 11:28:37 AM »
You mean Big D stop posting?   ;)

Dad always said "If it has boobs or spark plugs it will be fun AND will cause you problems."

Offline jeepgod

  • Guest
  • Posts: 3141
  • nothing to see here
Re: **Struggle Buggy**
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2014, 06:27:29 PM »
You mean Big D stop posting?   ;)



Or that.  :D
DISCLAIMER: 90% of the time the things i write on this forum are meant as a joke! Please be advised that these jokes are not meant to upset or hurt any one individual. if i offend you i am sorry. the other 10% of the time i am serious. if you are unsure pm me and i will be glad to explain.  thxs

Offline Krome

  • Guest
  • Posts: 4777
Re: **Struggle Buggy**
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2014, 04:29:13 PM »

Offline HEYzipupyourfly

  • Official NEJ Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3009
    • photobucket
Re: **Struggle Buggy**
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2014, 07:36:44 PM »
Dont even get me started on that northstar piece of [censored] powerplant.
That thing isn't even worthy of being used as a mooring block let alone get driven over the road.
I once read in a bathroom stall, "You can't rush perfection"

Offline Krome

  • Guest
  • Posts: 4777
Re: **Struggle Buggy**
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2014, 08:10:52 AM »
hahahaha


 



ExtremeTerrain Jeep Wrangler Parts