News:
July 25, 2017, 01:52:11 AM

Click Here For Custom Graphics!

Author Topic: Crawling For A Cure October 26, 2013  (Read 988 times)

Offline Axle

• New Members Coordinator
Crawling For A Cure October 26, 2013
« on: May 26, 2013, 09:13:00 AM »
Hi All,
Crawling For A Cure is being relaunched this year. We are having an event at the Backwoods Farm October 26th 2013 in Rumney NH and tickets are now on-sale at their Backwoods Farm page.  To review Crawling For A Cure; On the trail for Breast Cancer Research and Survivors is a family friendly off roading event to raise money for Breast Cancer Research and Survivors. Money raised will be donated to the Pink Angels and Dana Farber Cancer Institute. The event will be October 26th 2013 this year and we are planning to make this an annual event. 

We will be posting updates and promoting the event more and more as it gets closer. For now if you can like and share our event page we would greatly appreciate it. 

https://www.facebook.com/CrawlingForACureAtBackwoods

If anyone wants to help out we are more than open to assistance feel free to PM me or email us at >CFAC.org@Gmail.com<    Please spread the word!   

thank you,

Jeff and the Crawling For A Cure Team
85 cj-7

Offline Axle

• New Members Coordinator
Re: Crawling For A Cure October 26, 2013
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 06:45:11 AM »
bump, good charity trail ride! (Krome?)
85 cj-7

Offline Krome

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 07:35:06 PM »
Damn I am out of town that week. Thanks for the heads up tho!

Offline midniteryder

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 08:34:01 AM »
Carol & are on the road @ 6am towing my rig. cant wait! gonna win the grand prize i hope(new jk brute!) ;D there are 40 raffle items on the agenda. gonna be a perfect wheeling day!

Offline midniteryder

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 10:18:06 AM »
What a great cause and fun time we had yesterday at Crawling For A Cure! Jeff Cambray of BSJ and his staff did a wonderful job and Carol & I will be volunteers for next years event.  Fun trails and got to watch some huge vehicles in their mud pit. I had two chances to win the JK Brute but was not lucky enuff to load on our trailer >:(.  no one ended up winning it. Highlight of the day was Carol winning a new Stinger for her TJ!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It will be fabbed and installed for free by Scott Cairns of Central Mass Off-Road!!!!  Many thanks Scott!!!! :D :D :D :D

Offline Widow Maker

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 10:32:36 AM »
Good day for a great cause.  Got to meet lots new people and shoot the breeze with old wheeling friends as well  - several clubs showed up too in force.  Stayed the whole day and them some.  The rock crawling and mud pit were fun to watch.  Trails were fairly easy but a good time just as well.  Didn't really want to break on a social event.  A lot of great raffle prizes - free tickets to Rausch Creek. $100 gift certs to 4 WD, Hi-Lift jacks just to name a few.  I am really psyched about my new stinger.  ;D   Rob was thisclose  ::) to bringing the Brute home.  We are definitely going back next year - won't miss this event! 
I dunno what makes them run - I just drive them!  ~ Kelly's Heroes

Offline Technohead

• Old School
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 05:03:39 AM »
I could not agree more. Jeff and Co have started a great thing and the group I was with were thrilled to take part in this event. Also had fun after the event at the Woodstock Inn watching the Red Sox choke. The 4000' IPA was tasty. 
-Eric  '96 ZJ

Offline midniteryder

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 06:15:24 AM »
2013 World Series Champions!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
Thank you Boston Red Sox for an awesome Season!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

ExtremeTerrain Jeep Wrangler Parts