News:
February 22, 2018, 09:12:11 PM

Acton Jeep - A Family Owned Dealership.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Start here! Newbie introduction thread
« Last post by Ian on Today at 08:24:47 PM »
Greetings, excited about this group. I'm a new jeep owner and have lots of questions. Seems like everyone is only interested in selling you more attachments.
We are really looking forward to the Gremlin Graveyard outing and loosing our verginity. Where can i get logistic information? Im located outside of Newburyport.
thanks
Patrick

i live in just north of you in hampton nh. welcome
« Last post by Posimoto on Yesterday at 07:32:13 PM »
Look forward to seeing you there.
Click on the link below it will have the address

http://newenglandjeepz.org/forum/events/february-24th-snow-run-trail-ride-gremlin-graveyard!!/
« Last post by Recon on Yesterday at 07:06:14 PM »
Greetings, excited about this group. I'm a new jeep owner and have lots of questions. Seems like everyone is only interested in selling you more attachments.
We are really looking forward to the Gremlin Graveyard outing and loosing our verginity. Where can i get logistic information? Im located outside of Newburyport.
thanks
Patrick
Photo Gallery / Re: CO trip 8/12-8/19
« Last post by Duplantis on Yesterday at 05:21:09 AM »
Amazing pics. That scenery is priceless. And it looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I wish I was there!
For Sale / Re: FS: TJ Radiator Skid Plate
« Last post by Tooch on February 20, 2018, 01:12:34 PM »
Tooch,

I can pick this up and drop it off in Boston on Monday if what works for you.

Let me know

Damn....i'm  just now seeing this.  Story of my life.
Yes, I agree. My TJ will always be a registered and insured rig.

I have seen a few side by sides with Willy's bodies on them. Starts to make me think... :)
Builds / Re: My 8
« Last post by Posimoto on February 19, 2018, 06:40:48 PM »
Looking good!
Builds / Re: My 8
« Last post by Bosox on February 19, 2018, 03:21:17 PM »

Just about done with hood and fenders. The grill will get cut up some to
fit a bigger radiator.
My .02 is that having a mixed use jeep you can drive on roads is a lot of fun.  Once you get to buggy or sodebyside they are certainly more capable, but lose utility.  It drove me nuts having a jeep I drive 8 times a year beacuse it isnít suitable for the road.  My TJ is a lot of fun beacuse I can use it any day, not only planned runs etc.  itís also useful if I need another car. 
I've thought about it a couple times.  But there is something about a jeep that just better for what I like.   If i was more into speed off-road and had land I would have like 3.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10

Click Here For Custom Graphics!