News:
August 22, 2017, 07:42:39 AM

Jeep Parts and Accessories

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Builds / Re: My 8
« Last post by Bosox on Today at 07:17:50 AM »
Thanks, I never thought about smoking the tailgate and possibly damaging the cell. It's not mounted yet so I'll look at putting it behind the seat.
Photo Gallery / Re: CO trip 8/12-8/19
« Last post by Axle on Today at 06:59:31 AM »
really nice!
« Last post by jps4jeep on Today at 06:34:11 AM »
That looks like it was an amazing experience. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
« Last post by Ian on Yesterday at 06:05:08 PM »
bobby, you took some fantastic pictures. thanks for sharing them.
General Discussion / Re: Techies, School me on WiFi extenders
« Last post by Twisty on Yesterday at 03:46:01 PM »
I went into my router configuration menu, and a screen popped up about optimizing connectivity.  I clicked yes, and it greatly improved my signal.  I no longer see the -5G network, but now there is a single 2.4ghz network that is much stronger for all devices.  I'll try to see what I changed and post it here.
Photo Gallery / CO trip 8/12-8/19
« Last post by Bluerocket on Yesterday at 02:23:38 PM »
Wanted to share my trip Photo's from Colorado with the group.   This was an amazing trip that I recommend people go on in the future. 

Photo Album:
https://1drv.ms/a/s!ApKUFIFlAbEegqhNQSFPgv805OlyqQ

That is all,
Thanks.
Wanted / Re: postal DJ grille
« Last post by jps4jeep on Yesterday at 01:21:55 PM »
cause
« Last post by jps4jeep on Yesterday at 01:21:27 PM »
Artec makes some good stuff! Looking good and I still think the H2 wheels look awesome!

Question, is that the final resting spot for the cell? Only speaking from an experience I had; make sure there is enough space between the cell an the paper thin tailgate. I was in a situation with the jeep climbing at an fairly sharp angle and in the process of attempting and backing up, put the top of my tailgate slightly into a tree and bent the tail gate which is not a mere 1/4 inch from my cell.  My concern, for my situation is now one good wack and the tail gate could contact the cell and damage it causing a potential fuel leak. My solution was to bend the tailgate back best I could and weld some tube between the C pillars and between the tailgate and cell hopefully offering some protection.
General Discussion / Re: Techies, School me on WiFi extenders
« Last post by jps4jeep on Yesterday at 01:14:07 PM »
SO I have what Tim has, two signals, one says 5g and the other does not.  AT the end of the day, I would prefer not to move my router and I would like the echo to work in my kitchen.

I have tried it on both the 5g and non-5g signals and the result is the same.
« Last post by Bosox on August 19, 2017, 06:52:55 PM »

Got the tub cleaned out after work today also started on the Artec fuel cell mount, and a quart crate
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10

Replacement Parts for Jeep Vehicles & More...